The Consortium Library has 6 individual graduate study carrels available to UAA/APU students enrolled in graduate level programs. Graduate carrels are intended to facilitate scholarly research using library resources. These carrels are not intended for use as office space.
1. UAA/APU graduate students interested in using a carrel need to complete and submit the form below.
2. Carrels will be assigned on a first come first served basis. Once all carrels are allocated, students will be placed on a wait list based on the receipt time of the online application form. As carrels become available you will be contacted by the Access Services Department.
3. Carrel keys will be checked out to students at the main Circulation Desk. Check out is for one semester at at time.
4. All library materials used in the carrel must be checked out through the regular circulation procedure. Carrels are monitored regularly, and reference materials and items not checked out will be removed and re-shelved.
5. The carrels are not completely enclosed and, therefore are not secure. The library is not responsible for loss.
6. All library policies apply to study carrels.
This guide is maintained by the Access Services Department.