The Library budget was reduced by $80,471 in FY18 from it's general fund. The acquisitions budget will be a flat line from FY17 at $1.4 million and will only need to be cut resources to cover the annual inflation increases. The estimated dollars needed to cover inflation is estimated at $84,000. This means resources would be cut to cover these increases.
- Reviews covering books, series, videos, and many other library materials.
- Journal Citation Reports, Incites
- Bibliometric analysis on academic journals in the sciences and social sciences.
- Reference Shelf
- Print resource covering topics, describing various points-of view for debating each topic.
- Insites (Clarivate)
- Database using Web of Science data to provide citation data, global metrics, and multidimensional profiles on the leading research institutions.