1. Choose a region of the world OR a specific country.
2. If a region was chosen, next choose a specific country
4. Infectious diseases found in that country along with the last outbreak are listed alphabetically.
5. Clicking on the disease displays the DISEASE module which includes distribution, images, maps, and surveys.
6. Surveys link to specific publications. Click the reference number, then click the link to the find the PubMed abstract. This opens PubMed. Then use the Check Library for Full Text link.