There are several different ways to locate and access ebooks in the Consortium Library:
The Library strives to collect ebooks to meet a wide variety of research needs. This means we get ebooks from many different suppliers with many different publishing models and restrictions. While we try to make access to ebooks as easy as possible, we are not currently able to make our ebooks accessible all in one place.
Please Ask a Librarian if you are having difficulty locating an ebook.
Most (but not all) of the Library's ebooks can be found by using QuickSearch.
1. Go to the Library Homepage
2. Enter your terms in the QuickSearch box and click Search
3. To limit your results to ebooks only, under Refine your search, click on Full Text Online and Book / e-Book.
4. To view the ebook, click on the Full Text Online link
Most of the Library's ebooks can be now be found using QuickSearch or the Ebooks Page, but there are some titles that can be found by doing a search in the Library Catalog.
1. Search by keyword, author, title, or subject in the Library Catalog
2. Ebook records will often have [electronic resource] after the title and there will be a link to the ebook instead of a call number
3. To view the ebook, click on the "Go to..." link in the record
If you are off campus, you will need to log in with your university email username/password to view the ebook
To limit your search results to ebooks only, click on Advanced Search in the Library Catalog, enter your terms in the search box, select ebook from the Format dropdown list, and then click Find at the bottom of the search screen