- Business Source Premier
Most comprehensive business database provided by the Library.
- ABI/INFORM Complete
Nearly 3,900 full-text titles covering business and economic conditions, corporate strategies, management techniques, as well as competitive and product information.
Indexes journal articles, books and book chapters, dissertation references, and working papers on economics. Note: EconLit has been moved to the ProQuest platform, due to licensing issues with the former vendor (FirstSearch).
- NBER (National Bureau of Economic Research) Working Papers
Full-text research papers written by NBER economists on a broad range of topics. November 1994 to present.
Contains more than 10 million journal articles and book chapters from the publisher Elsevier. Run searches and set up alerts or RSS feeds to topics or tables of contents from your favorite journals.
- Oxford Business and Economics Reference Collection
Premier publisher of dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks, covering accounting, business, economics, finance, banking, human resource management, and statistics.
- Wall Street Journal
Eastern Edition of the financial newspaper of record, with excellent coverage of the state of economic conditions in the United States.
- ISER: Institute of Social and Economic Research at UAA
- Center for Economic Development at UAA
- Center for Economic Education at UAA
- UAA Experimental Economics Laboratory