Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Project
Getting Good Health Information
- This is a special project.
- We are excited you are here.
- We want to work together as partners.
- We know we are all going to learn together.
Share Our Story
- We would like to be able to write a story about our experience working with Peer Leader Navigators (PLNs).
- We want to be able to share our story with others so that they can learn what we have learned.
- This will involve us asking you some questions and taking some pictures.
- Please complete a consent form.
Sigrid Brudie is a medical librarian. She works at the University of Alaska Anchorage in the Consortium Library. Her office is on the second floor. She works Tuesdays-Fridays most weeks. She is available to help you. Her phone number is 786-1610. Her email is email@example.com.