About the Rooms
We have 16 rooms available for group study and 4 rooms for individual study on the first and second floors of the library.
- Group study rooms hold 2 - 10 people
- Each group study room has a whiteboard, table, and chairs.
- Whiteboard markers can be borrowed from the Circulation Desk (please have a photo ID available).
- All rooms have power outlets and can support both wireless and Ethernet internet connectivity.
- 105A and 105B are in the Media Room and have TVs, DVD players, and VCRs. We try to reserve these rooms for groups that need access to media.
- UAA/APU students can borrow iPads or laptops at the Circulation Desk.
- 204, 205, and 207i have special collections in them. We book these rooms last, to allow access to the collections.
Study Room Guidelines
- All study rooms are for use by UAA and APU students, staff, and faculty.
- Students will get priority booking over faculty and staff.
- Each group or individual may use a study room once per day for a guaranteed time block of up to two hours.
- Please check in at the Circulation Desk within 15 minutes of your reservation's start time. After 15 minutes, the room may be given to another group.
- In order to serve you better, at least 2 members of the group must be present to check in.
- After two hours have passed, you or your group may be asked to leave the room if all other study rooms have been reserved and a new individual or group is waiting.
- Beverages with a lid and small food items ARE allowed in study rooms.
- We appreciate your leaving the room in the same neat condition you found it in.