About the Rooms
We have 16 rooms available for group study and 4 rooms for individual study on the first and second floors of the library.
- Group study rooms hold 2 - 10 people
- Each group study room has a whiteboard, table, and chairs.
- Whiteboard markers can be borrowed from the Circulation Desk (please have a photo ID available).
- All rooms have power outlets and can support both wireless and Ethernet internet connectivity.
- 105A and 105B are in the Media Room and have TVs, DVD players, and VCRs. We try to reserve these rooms for groups that need access to media.
- UAA/APU students can borrow iPads or laptops at the Circulation Desk.
- 204, 205, and 207i have special collections in them. We book these rooms last, to allow access to the collections.
Study Room Guidelines
- All study rooms are for use by UAA and APU students, staff, and faculty.
- Students will get priority booking over faculty and staff.
- Each group or individual may use a study room once per day for a guaranteed time block of up to two hours.
- Please check in at the Circulation Desk within 15 minutes of your reservation's start time. After 15 minutes, the room may be given to another group.
- In order to serve you better, at least 2 members of the group must be present to check in.
- After two hours have passed, you or your group may be asked to leave the room if all other study rooms have been reserved and a new individual or group is waiting.
- Beverages with a lid and small food items ARE allowed in study rooms.
- We appreciate your leaving the room in the same neat condition you found it in.
Feel free to contact our helpful staff at the Circulation Desk of the Consortium Library, (907) 786-1364.