What is in this Guide
RefWorks Technical Assistance
For very specific RefWorks questions, we recommend contacting the RefWorks Help Desk.
Monday-Friday, 6 AM Pacific Time until 5 PM Pacific Time.
More In-depth Instruction
If you need more in-depth instruction, sign up for a webinar.
Get to RefWorks
Go to RefWorks
- download, gather, and store references from databases and library catalogs automatically
- format citations and bibliographies in seconds
- connect to your RefWorks account anywhere there's web access
- share your citations with other RefWorks users
RefShare is a module of RefWorks that enables you to:
- share references with others at the University of Alaska Anchorage, and globally with researchers who have internet access
The Consortium Library maintains a site licence to both RefWorks and RefShare. They are available for free to current UAA students, faculty, and staff.
Write N Cite
Want to build your Bibliography or List of Works Cited as you write your paper? RefWorks’ Write-N-Cite software operates with Microsoft Word and is Windows and Mac compatible. Click here for more information and to download.