I am available to meet with you if your research would benefit from business/government information expertise beyond what is available through the library's Ask Us / Research Help Desk service. This generally includes upper-level and graduate classes.
- Appointments will be booked for one hour.
- Plan to meet in my office, Library 301C, unless otherwise arranged. If you are a distance student and need to meet virtually, book an appointment, and we'll work out the technology details later.
- If you are working in a group, please attend the appointment as a group or be willing to share what you learn with your group.
- If no times are available or nothing available works for you, email me with your available times, and I will try to fit you in.
- Click the button below to see available times and book a research appointment. You'll receive a confirmation email from LibCal.